Anti-Corruption Development Assistance
Global Forensix is part of a larger consortium of anti-corruption experts ready and available for project deployment to assist in building capacity in the public sector and private sector.
Our experts have a wealth of experience working for the World Bank, the United Nations and other Government Agencies and NGOs. For project assistance please contact us for further information.
Recent projects include:
- Working in various countries in Southern and West Africa to strengthen governance structures across government agencies
- Maintaining embedded advisors within African Anti-Corruption Agencies
- Supporting Civil Society to tackle corruption
- Developing training curriculum and training programmes for corruption investigators
- Reviewing development programmes to evaluate impacts of Anti-Corruption Initiatives