Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance
Global Forensix provides support to develop and advance your AML compliance programme. We support you to develop your financial crime capabilities - from developing emerging intelligence trends and typologies, conducting investigations or providing training and mentoring for your staff.
Recent projects include:
- Setting up a regional intelligence function for a major bank.
- Developing red flag indicators to proactively identify financial crime risk relating to money laundering predicate offences, corruption, terrorist financing and sanctions circumvention.
- Conducting a financial crime threat assessment on key emerging financial crime risks.
- Transaction look backs and Investigations (reviewing bank transactions to identify potential financial crime risks e.g.:- potential tax evasion, DPRK activity etc).
- Development of the global CDD training for the retail, commercial and private bank clients for a major international bank.
For more information on these services, please contact us for a comprehensive quotation based on an initial evaluation of your compliance needs.